If you would like to give a talk at the conference, please apply as described below. The deadline is 15 June, 2019. Note that registration is required as part of the application process. Since spaces are limited, early registrations is encouraged. If your participation is conditional on a possibility to give a talk, please let us know via email so that we can reserve a space for you.
Slots for participants' talks of two different lengths are available: 20 minutes or 40 minutes (excluding time for questions). Please specify to which slot you would like to apply for.
- Send and email to email@example.com including the following information:
- Your name and affiliation
- Title of your talk
- Whether you would like to apply for a 20 minute or 40 minute slot, or whether both would be okay.
- Abstract of your talk (200 words max)
- Optional: A short description of your talk (1 page max)
- References, if available
- Register for the conference on our registration website.
You will receive information on whether your talk has been accepted shortly after the deadline. Talks will be selected by the organizers and advisory board.